Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Greatest Miracle


The best thing that has ever happened in my life was getting to see the face of our baby angel that God had given us all the way in Africa. My family and I has been waiting almost two years and four months, and finally we saw her face. That picture of her was worth waiting that long. Me being able to go to Africa was a big adventure, but without the help of our church, our friends and especially God we got the money to go and get her. I went to New York and I had thought that I had seen poor, but boy was I wrong. When I went to Africa I saw kids and women and their babies just tossed out to die on the streets. I couldn't believe that we Americans just think of only ourselves, while there are people dying of starvation all around the world. So just think about how blessed you are.

Seth

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are such a caring and mature young man. I am so proud of you and know you will do all you can to change the world one small step at a time. Love you buddy! Chrissy

    ReplyDelete